The Kent Export Club (KEC) accepts membership applications from companies and individuals as long as they are based or otherwise economically active in Kent, and either:
- Currently involved in some form of international trade
- Seriously considering to expand their business internationally
- Membership of Kent’s only peer-network for exchanging advice, leads and other information on international business.
- Free and/or discounted entry to all club activities for members and their guests. Free entry to events of 10 partner organisations in Kent.
- Members-only opportunities and discounts on international trade facilitation services
- Promotional benefits, including a listing in the Members Directory, the opportunity to host visits and other events at your business, speak at events, press releases on your company, and other forms of profile enhancement in the local and international business community
- Representation of Kent exporters’ interests. The Kent Export Club engages government, academia and the media at county and national level, and encourages its members to take an active part in policy formulation.
Membership Fees 2013-4
Joining Fee: no fee* (*until May 2013) / £15 (from June 2013)
Annual Fee: £25 (individual) / £50 (corporate) / FREE (for start-ups*)
Any parties interested in our club are encouraged to write to contact us whereupon they will be invited to one of our events as a guest. This provides the opportunity to get an impression of how the club works and get to know some our members.
To make a formal membership application, please download and complete one of the application forms provided below: